2. The content, data and information in this Website and any other links on this Website have been compiled or are provided for users’ viewing, information and convenience only and shall not be taken as offers for goods or services or to be relied upon for any commercial decision or commitment by Users. Whilst efforts have been made by ACSB to ensure that the contents in the Website are accurate and compiled from reliable sources, Users acknowledge and agree that no representations or warranties (whether express or implied) whatsoever are given by ACSB, including warranty with respect to the accuracy, reliability, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement, or that the Website, server or other facilities used will be free from viruses or harmful components, or that the Website will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner, or that the contents and information are current and up-to-date. Users further waive all rights and remedies against the said parties in respect of such representations and warranties, all to the extent permitted by law. ACSB makes no warranty that the Website will meet Users’ requirements
3. To the extent permitted by applicable law, ACSB shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, incidental, punitive or special damages of any sort, including but not limited to lost profits and saving, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise that may arise as a result of the use of or reliance on the Website, or any of the contents or information, or the presentation of any inaccurate or outdated content or information on the Website, even if ACSB has been advised of the possibility of such damages and Users agree that ACSB shall not be responsible for any liability in whatsoever manner. All use of this Website is at Users’ own risk and Users are solely responsible for all damages resulting there from.
4. The contents of this Website are intended for Users’ personal non-commercial use only and Users may print, copy or download any information of the Website for personal use only. Contents in the Website shall not be copied, distributed, altered, displayed or published or used for commercial purposes in whole or in part without first obtaining the written consent of ACSB.
5. Unless otherwise indicated, any copyright, trademark, service marks or logos in this Website is owned by ACSB or its principals or their respective third party proprietors. Nothing in this Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use, download, reproduce, copy or modify any trademarks, service marks or logos in this site or be used to link or to mark any link to this site or pages there or any other site, without the expressed written consent of ACSB.
6. These terms and conditions are governed under the laws of Malaysia.